Getting in to my server on my box

Chris1

44 minutes ago, nbs. said:

Huh?

I know what he’s trying to say because it’s happening to me too sometimes when I’m watching a channel the channel will cut out and a message will pop up saying this media format is unsupported but the stream reconnect after a bit

16 minutes ago, DRAG00N519 said:

I know what he’s trying to say because it’s happening to me too sometimes when I’m watching a channel the channel will cut out and a message will pop up saying this media format is unsupported but the stream reconnect after a bit

but you can still change channel and you don't get an email

I have this issue as well  "media format is not supported" on multiple channels. I have tried both players same result. The issue does not happen on the xrs4500 using same provider.

another problem with the Buzz TV 5 is the PVR scheduled recordings. You can't change the frequency or channel when in record mode.  No problem to do that  on the xrs4500  hopping for a fix as I record every day . you have to go to the channel every day to setup multiple recordings and if there is no epg you are out of luck.

1 hour ago, ger482 said:

I have this issue as well  "media format is not supported" on multiple channels. I have tried both players same result. The issue does not happen on the xrs4500 using same provider.

another problem with the Buzz TV 5 is the PVR scheduled recordings. You can't change the frequency or channel when in record mode.  No problem to do that  on the xrs4500  hopping for a fix as I record every day . you have to go to the channel every day to setup multiple recordings and if there is no epg you are out of luck.

please dont hijack the thread

• Like 1