TS and PVR issues

I’m having issues with TS and the pvr function. TS sometimes appears, and other times it’s there but I can’t go back at all. 
the other issue is the PVR will only record a show for 30 min, no matter how long the program is. I have multiple shows recorded, so I know it’s not an actually storage issue, but was wondering if it has to do with how I allowed the memory for TS and PVR

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, got called out to work. I understand that the TS will only work starting when I tune into the channel, but sometime it will happen if I have been on the channel for 20min and still have no TS, other times the “progress” bar on the bottom won’t even show up when I press backwards arrow. 
TS is set up for a 9GB cache size, internal storage. I have 51GB of internal storage, and my PVR is also set up for internal storage.

Doesn't hurt to try it 🙂  I'm at the office, so don't have a box near me. 

I typically have an small 32GB stick installed in all my boxes, since I don't like the wear and tear on the internal memory for stuff like this.  If the USB storage wears out from too many read/write cycles, I can easily replace it.  If the onboard memory wears out, then the box is dead.

I don't have that issue with the PVR, so can't really say. I had set up a recurring daily recording for 45 minutes over a period of 2 weeks, and other than once (when I accidently unplugged the unit), it has always worked.

Maybe try switching the stream type and see if it is any better (in Settings/Configuration, and typically last option).