Difference between Server Line, Streaming Line and M3U

1 hour ago, allaboutbuzz said:

M3u and streaming line/xc login allows you to also use it on multiple devices. 

I have a server line which is tied to a MAC address.  I can watch it on 2 devices because my other device is a BuzzTV XPL3000.  On that device you have the ability to change the MAC Address.  Unfortunately from xpl4000 on they removed that feature - understandably so due to conflicts that may arise.

one important factor which people do not think about is that when using  the m3u line  there is also a place to add a third party source for the EPG.

If you have multiple EPG URLs,  you could even create a few m3u connections with a different EPG URL attached to each one.

Then when your server is lagging with their EPG data, you can simply switch from MAC Server to one of the m3u server lines with that third party EPG URL

I have 3 separate EPG sources and  all 3 are for the same service and this may  go without saying, but I will say it anyway...  I never have trouble with an empty EPG 🙂

Edited by whacked
  • Like 1