BT 200 Remote

Redhusker24

17 minutes ago, Redhusker24 said:

Can someone help me with pairing this remote to my tv. I can't find the introduction manual for pairing.

You don't pair it to your TV.  You can pair the Bluetooth with your Buzz box. 

For TV, you have 4 IR learning buttons on the top (power, source, vol+, vol-) which you can "learn" the IR codes from your TV remote and use it subsequently.

The manual for IR learning can be found here:

https://buzztv.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/BuzzTV-BT-200-Remote-Manual.pdf

To pair the Bluetooth with your Buzz box, from the setting, you go into remote/accessories and add device.  Then to put RCU into Pairing Mode for BT Press “OK” + “VOL - ” for 3 seconds until Red LED “breathing on”. RCU enters pairing mode.  Device name is BuzzTV BT-200, which should show up on the list.  You select it to pair it.

To turn the Back lit Feature On/Off, Long press the blue button on the bottom right of the remote for 5+ seconds. This will turn the back light feature on/off (illuminates for approximately 5 seconds when on).  Keep in mind the backlight does drain batteries a LOT quicker, so just turn it on when you need it.  It's easy enough to feel the bottom rightmost button of the remote, even in the dark, should you need it.

16 minutes ago, Redhusker24 said:

OK so when I hold the source and TV power button for 3 seconds it lights up red at the top not blue like it says. I then hit the TV power button once and it just blinks for a bit then goes off. It doesn't program my tv to power off or volume.

you need to point the 2 remotes at each other to learn functions

read the directions

29 minutes ago, Redhusker24 said:

OK so when I hold the source and TV power button for 3 seconds it lights up red at the top not blue like it says. I then hit the TV power button once and it just blinks for a bit then goes off. It doesn't program my tv to power off or volume.

This remote does not "know" any TV codes.  When it blinks, for a bit, it is in "learning" mode.  You point your TV remote to the front of the BT200, you press your TV power button and it learns (records) it.  Then when you are out of "learning mode", when you press the power button, it replays what you recorded to it (ie: your TV remotes, power button).

For the volume controls, the volume buttons on top are for you to be able to learn your TV volume.  The volume controls in the middle on the side, are for the volume control of your U5.

Honestly, the remote doesn't really care what you "learn" into each of the 4 programmable buttons.  In my case, since I don't use the "source" feature, since the buzz box is the only thing I use, I have programmed the source button, as the "sleep" button (from my TV remote).  So now every time I press the source button, my TV increments 30, 60, 90 minutes, sleep mode before it will auto turn itself off.  

The instructions are pretty clean in the manual link I provided earlier.

Keep in mind that when you turn max volume off, you have 2 volume controls.  One is the ones on top of the remote which will control the TV volume controls (same as using your Samsung remote) assuming you get it learned.  And then the second volume is the volume control of the box itself, which is controlled by the VOL rocker switch on the middle left of the remote.   

I rarely use the TV volume controls (since I don't use any other inputs any more).  I have put the TV at a little over halfway up in terms of volume (each TV may be different), and then I just use the buzz box's volume controls.