every time I turn the unit off it turns back on by itself.

Rover1

I have an X5.

I have it hooked into my home theatre setup.  I have the BT-400 remote set up so that It will control the Buzz box only. and not the Buzz and TV. I found that the BT-400 was a bit wonky when I had it set up to control the buzz and my tv at the same time. I factory reset the remote and reset it up to only control the Buzz. I use a Harmony remote to control all of the peripherals in my home theatre .

Every time that I turn the buzz box off or change to use my DVD or Roku the Buzz box turns itself back on.

Any suggestions on how to stop it doing this. 

2 minutes ago, Rover1 said:

I have an X5.

I have it hooked into my home theatre setup.  I have the BT-400 remote set up so that It will control the Buzz box only. and not the Buzz and TV. I found that the BT-400 was a bit wonky when I had it set up to control the buzz and my tv at the same time. I factory reset the remote and reset it up to only control the Buzz. I use a Harmony remote to control all of the peripherals in my home theatre .

Every time that I turn the buzz box off or change to use my DVD or Roku the Buzz box turns itself back on.

Any suggestions on how to stop it doing this. 

turn cec off on your tv

• Like 1

I had an issue with the U5 turning itself on at night when I was asleep. I rectified it by turning off the virtaul CEC as well as the CEC. I also set the powerkey to go to sleep so that when I power it down (off), it boots into LiveTV when I push the power on. Perhaps this will help?

• Like 1