How to hide VOD image

Raees

Hello All,

I am on buzztv beta on my xrs4500.

I havr my kids use vods but everytime they go on vods, there are adult images shown for other categories than child. Is there anyway to hide all the images? 

I hope i am making sence here...lol

Thanks

So i have hide those adult stuff but u know how you see some inapproriate image in some of the other catégories like english movies catagories.. Those one i want to hide. 

I think what i am looking for is to hide thumbnail images and only see the name of the movie / series.

13 hours ago, Raees said:

So i have hide those adult stuff but u know how you see some inapproriate image in some of the other catégories like english movies catagories.. Those one i want to hide. 

I think what i am looking for is to hide thumbnail images and only see the name of the movie / series.

We only offering hiding categories
Thumbnails are permanent  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raees said:

Oh they should add it or atleast have way to select user profile so i can make one like we do in pc so kids can only have accessbto kids stuff.

they do

it's called favorites

and you were already told to hide what you don't want kids seeing

buzz tv is not a parent nor a babysitter...lol

• Like 1

You say "inapproriate image in some of the other catégories like english movies catagories".  You mean the occasional "provocative" movie posters ?  Welcome to 2023, it all over the place.  On billboards, in the subway, ads in public transit, and even regular TV commercials.   Sorry, but that is where a parent needs to control what the children are allowed to use.  You take the remote, you select what you want them to watch and there is no browsing.  Super simple.

I used to download all the kids movies I wanted, and then my kids only had access to my old WDTV Live which had an external 1TB drive with all the kids movies on it.  They were free to choose what they wanted that was on that drive,  They did NOT have access to my satellite box or PC with DVB card (which is what I was using back then).

• Like 1

I remember bell boxes having a secret menu where you could find password on a certain line

my kids found that info on the internet and they were around 6-7 years old...lol

went to see why they were laughing so hard only to catch them watching southpark bigger,longer and uncut(almost 25 yrs ago)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1