REMOTES

Redhusker24

2 hours ago, dishuser said:
https://buzztvglobal.com/en-ca/collections/remotes-keyboards/products/buzztv-bt-200-factory-replacement-remote-control

the bt-200

it has every button needed for one touch control including backlight

I agree.  This is by far my favorite Buzz remote (came with my xrs4900 units), but it is not that easy to buy any more.

One touch control for backlight (and super simple to activate, even in the dark) like du mentioned, and instead of playing with CEC to control TV, it has 4 IR learning buttons (TV Power, TV Input toggle, and TV Volume up and down).  

The only thing it doesn't have, which was added to the BT250 is the airmouse feature (which is a very nice feature, but for my usage style on a buzz, I don't really don't use that too much anyhow).

30 minutes ago, Emporium said:

I agree.  This is by far my favorite Buzz remote (came with my xrs4900 units), but it is not that easy to buy any more.

One touch control for backlight (and super simple to activate, even in the dark) like du mentioned, and instead of playing with CEC to control TV, it has 4 IR learning buttons (TV Power, TV Input toggle, and TV Volume up and down).  

The only thing it doesn't have, which was added to the BT250 is the airmouse feature (which is a very nice feature, but for my usage style on a buzz, I don't really don't use that too much anyhow).

not easy to buy anymore?

so should I remove my link to make that true?lol

9 minutes ago, dishuser said:

not easy to buy anymore?

so should I remove my link to make that true?lol

My bad.  I didn't check your link, read it quickly and assumed it was a link to the "spec/brochure" 🙂  

But it is available on the US shopping page, but not on the Canadian one.  Guess you can always shop on the US site and ship to Canada (if you are in Canada).  Just keep in mind prices are in USD for Canadian shoppers.

Edited by Emporium

8 minutes ago, Emporium said:

My bad.  I didn't check your link, read it quickly and assumed it was a link to the "spec/brochure" 🙂  

But it is available on the US shopping page, but not on the Canadian one.  Guess you can always shop on the US site and ship to Canada (if you are in Canada).  Just keep in mind prices are in USD for Canadian shoppers.

wrong

I added it to cart and it automatically converted to cdn funds

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dishuser said:

wrong

I added it to cart and it automatically converted to cdn funds

Well, maybe for you.. I went all the way to payment screen and put in my Canadian address and it still remained in USD.

buzzremote.thumb.jpg.d5c682d77e2f21e73ada9989577a2d10.jpg

Anyhow, whatever.. Just something to keep an eye out for.  At least I like the fact that it CLEARLY tells you it is in USD so there are no surprises.

4 hours ago, Emporium said:

Well, maybe for you.. I went all the way to payment screen and put in my Canadian address and it still remained in USD.

buzzremote.thumb.jpg.d5c682d77e2f21e73ada9989577a2d10.jpg

Anyhow, whatever.. Just something to keep an eye out for.  At least I like the fact that it CLEARLY tells you it is in USD so there are no surprises.

when I go to US site I get a popup cause it detects I'm from Canada

when I go to add info it automatically selects Canada as my country

oh and tax amount is over double...lol

Edited by dishuser