XRS 4000 Froze up and won't reset.

DJ3024

Was watching a TV show and the show froze no big deal. Remote would not let me shut box off so I unplugged it waited a bit plugged it back in and it would not reboot. Tried again same thing. I used a toothpick and brought up the menu and tried a reboot but that failed as well. Box would only try to reboot. So I tried a soft or a hard reboot where you clear the data and that failed as well. At this point is my box as they use the term Bricked? Or is there something I could try?  Thanks. 

The first one I did was just a reboot system now and it just goes back to the logo and flashes in and out. Tried unplugging a few times that did not work. Then I did wpe/reset where it showed all the data cleared and to do a reboot now. Did the reboot now again and the same thing just the logo will appear.