Ethernet connection

Androidforsure

Has anyone had connection issues with ethernet connection? Just got my box and cannot get over 10 mbps on the gigabit lan. My provider is 1 gigabit. I also had issues connecting my wireless. It found my name but would not connect to it. It said no connection with that name. I then disconnected the Lan cable and the wireless connection worked fine with 450 mbps speed. I tried plugging the Lan cable back in and lost my wireless. Very strange!! And to top it off, I turned my box on this morning to get a recovery screen popup. Cannot do anything with my 4900 now. 

buzzxrs4900.jpg

On 2/28/2021 at 3:06 PM, Androidforsure said:

Has anyone had connection issues with ethernet connection? Just got my box and cannot get over 10 mbps on the gigabit lan. My provider is 1 gigabit. I also had issues connecting my wireless. It found my name but would not connect to it. It said no connection with that name. I then disconnected the Lan cable and the wireless connection worked fine with 450 mbps speed. I tried plugging the Lan cable back in and lost my wireless. Very strange!! And to top it off, I turned my box on this morning to get a recovery screen popup. Cannot do anything with my 4900 now. 

buzzxrs4900.jpg

I had an issue with my ethernet port as well I contacted @allaboutbuzzand I'm in the process of getting a replacement box

24 minutes ago, dage007 said:

Since the latest update on the 4900, same ethernet cable etc... brings me no ip.  Wont connect via ethernet at all.  I need to now use wifi.  Simply shows not connected when cable is plugged in.

buzz is aware of the issue and are working on it

On 2/28/2021 at 3:06 PM, Androidforsure said:

buzzxrs4900.jpg

I'm stuck in the same recovery screen loop and I don't know how to get out of it. I just finished setting up my new XRS4900 and in configuration menu I selected backup config to USB drive. That sounded like a good idea, who doesn't want backups after setting everything up just right and adding accounts, etc. Now I'm stuck and the box will only boot to Android recovery FML. If anyone knows how to escape this predicament, I'd be very happy to hear!It's the exact same screen as in the OP's picture. Please note, I was not experiencing any problems with Ethernet or connectivity, I was merely finishing up the setup of a new box.

OK, hopefully they find a solution soon. I'm bummed because Ethernet was working fine until I stumbled my way into recovery mode, lol. It's right next to my router, so 5Ghz wifi is getting the job done for now 👍