e1 performance

lawrence c

is there an update coming for this box. The reason i ask is I was using the mate 1 boxes and they performed surprisingly well. Now that they discontinued the box went to e1 replacement which showed very close specifications to the mate 1. Working with both boxes mate 1 proved to perform much better in a few areas that really count. why would they fix what's not broken. Just my take on this and a little input on e1 performance. 

no 

3 hours ago, lawrence c said:

is there an update coming for this box. The reason i ask is I was using the mate 1 boxes and they performed surprisingly well. Now that they discontinued the box went to e1 replacement which showed very close specifications to the mate 1. Working with both boxes mate 1 proved to perform much better in a few areas that really count. why would they fix what's not broken. Just my take on this and a little input on e1 performance. 

no 

Working with both boxes mate 1 proved to perform much better in a few areas that really count

----

What exact areas are you referring to?

Also many of our sellers have commented how much better and faster the E1 is compared to the Mate 1. So am surprised you're giving this type of feedback.