VOD not showing all the seasons it should

Valerie

So I'm really new to IPTV (I've only had it about 6 months), but not  really technologically savvy. I've just got a new XRS4500max and the VOD isn't showing all the seasons of some of the shows (specifically The Crown and Young Sheldon). The Crown is missing seasons 3 and 4 completely (and they don't come up in other searches at all). If someone could help me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

That is not an issue with the Buzz TV box.  That is an issue with your IPTV service provider who doesn't have all the episodes.  Contact your IPTV service provider, since this is not a problem with the box.  IT just shows you what the service has available.

I just spot checked my service (on 2 of my buzz boxes) and at least for "The Crown" they have 10 episodes for Season 3 and another 10 for Season 4.

• Like 1

Don't know what service you are using and what type of sub (MAC based, or XC - user/pass based), but instead of using BuzzTV 5, you can try installing STBEmu (if you have MAC based), or IPTV Smarters (if using XC/user/name based) and you can try and see if you get your seasons that you say are missing.  Not saying it is a permanent solution, but at least that way, if both Buzztv program and the other one (STBEmu or IPTV smarters) show the same, then you know it is the service.   

PS: Also, IF you had your programs tagged as "favorites", try to remove the favorites flag, and then re-search for them again.  Sometimes if the playlist changes it can confuse the tagged favorites.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your help! I have a MAC based  subscription and my provider hasn't gotten back to me yet, which I'm not too happy about. I messaged her yesterday, but in general I've found her unhelpful whenibe had problems with the service and how to troubleshoot problems, hence why I'm here. I'll try both your suggestions tomorrow and let you know if they've made a difference. 

On 3/11/2023 at 12:03 PM, Valerie said:

So I'm really new to IPTV (I've only had it about 6 months), but not  really technologically savvy. I've just got a new XRS4500max and the VOD isn't showing all the seasons of some of the shows (specifically The Crown and Young Sheldon). The Crown is missing seasons 3 and 4 completely (and they don't come up in other searches at all). If someone could help me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

When in Live TV

Press the Menu Button

What is the App Version # at the bottom of the Main Menu?

It will either be
4.0.530 or 5.0.796

Let me know
Thanks