Hide portal

Mugiwara

That's what I feared.. I'm trying to pair with the BT-100 but I have another problem..

The remote i try following the steps and doesnt pair, did after as u guys say hot back and i tried thru Add accessory but there when i hold for 3 sec Ok and -vol it doesnt want to hold the blinking of the remote light does 1 blinkin and thats it box stays searching for accessories . Anyone has any other ideas ?

Edited by Mugiwara

I'm confused as to what the remote has to do with the portal

And why would you need to HIDE a portal.  Only thing I can think of, is that you are trying to sell the box with a sub to  customer, and just don't want them to know what the service they will be using is.

I understand your confusion, but it's simple. The BT-100 remote control has buttons that are not present on the BT-400. It is in combination several keys that we manage to lock the portal. The reason? it's that I manage a fleet of devices and that I don't want my domain name to be blocked by ISPs and simply for obvious security reasons...

2 minutes ago, Mugiwara said:

I understand your confusion, but it's simple. The BT-100 remote control has buttons that are not present on the BT-400. It is in combination several keys that we manage to lock the portal. The reason? it's that I manage a fleet of devices and that I don't want my domain name to be blocked by ISPs and simply for obvious security reasons...

If you already know about the way to hide it. We added 2015 as way to use it on BT400 or when using TeamViewer 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mugiwara said:

I fail to see how the ISP doesn't know what url the client is connected to