VOD Trailer issue

Ryu

Hello,

XRS4900 Buzztv 5.0.796 I just tried to play trailer from VOD on two diffrenet servers and every time I hit watch trailer a new window opens up with youtube saying can not connect right now. I click try again and nothing happens. open network settings shows I'm connected. vod plays fine but trailer dont. unable to verify on other devices as im carrying with me 4900 only and im out of town. is it known issue or im the only one.

Thanks 🙂

Just checked on my xrs4500 (also running 5.0.796).  Did not update youtube (it is still at 2.17.006) and it works fine.  Archaic version probably, but nothing I am missing surely, and if it ain't broke, why fix it) 🙂   Can you just download previous version from aptoid and see if it helps ?

I'll check my xrs4900 later, since I'm downstairs in my office right now.

• Like 1

Just now, Emporium said:

Just checked on my xrs4500 (also running 5.0.796).  Did not update youtube (it is still at 2.17.006) and it works fine.  Archaic version probably, but nothing I am missing surely, and if it ain't broke, why fix it) 🙂   Can you just download previous version from aptoid and see if it helps ?

I'll check my xrs4900 later, since I'm downstairs in my office right now.

thanks for the reply.

I tried before update and after and same thing. 🙂

Just check my x5. 5.0.775 with YT version 3.03.007 (latest available for AndroidTV), and it works fine also.

The one thing there is in common on all my boxes is NONE of them is logged into a youtube/google account.  So maybe if you are logged in it behaves differently ? 

I prefer to not have any traces of google accounts on these boxes (personal thing).  All apps are sideloaded or on occasion loaded from aptoide.