BuzzTv MediaPlayer 2 Theme - Unable To Access Settings

I'm in a pickle. Whn playing around looking at the different themes, there was 4 ... Classic, MediaPlayer, MediPlayer 2 and Modern. BuzzTv defaults to Modern. I selected MediaPlayer 2, and was not impressed, sowanted to revert back. There is a settings "button", whic I assume is where you would access the settings to change it, however, I cannot get the button to do anything. I can't use the controller direction arrows to select it, I can't use the pointer to select it.

Please ... how do I access the settings if the button isn't accessible? (image attached)

20230223_184539.jpg

Edited by MaxArk68

The batteries in the BT-100 last for ages with backlight turned off 🙂

On the BT100, at least turning on/off the  backlight is simple enough, even in the dark you can simply feel for the bottom rightmost button on the remote and press and hold it for 5 seconds.  No need to blindly try to go through  menus to turn it on.  I use the backlight very rarely nowadays since I've gotten used to all the key locations, and it's all muscle memory.

• Like 1