Vidstick USB to Ethernet adapters

Looking to hardwire to my router the Vidstick ....What USB to Ethernet adapters are working for the buzz Vidstick...........Doing a search on amazon or ebay shows lots of these devices for android ,,,,but want to know if any or all will work with the Vidstick................thanks

Buzz Global charges 33.60 with shipping...to Calif ....This is why I wanted to know if any others work with the vidstick ...I have Amazon prime so shipping is free..........33.00  is too much to pay ...thats half what I paid for the stick itself...........

I don't want to try them unless I know for sure they work with this vidstick.....................The buzz usb-ethernet was suppose to be listed on Amazon way back in Oct 2020 ....thats what was said in this forum..........never happened..........

14 hours ago, xman said:

I don't want to try them unless I know for sure they work with this vidstick.....................The buzz usb-ethernet was suppose to be listed on Amazon way back in Oct 2020 ....thats what was said in this forum..........never happened..........

For now the approved one is only on BuzzTV Global.

We have to manually support individual ethernet adapters with drivers built into our Firmware.

You can try other ones if you want, but we cannot guarantee they will work.
The one we support uses a Realtek Chipset for the Ethernet, so maybe if you look for other ones with a similar chip they will work.

Amazon is being very picky since March about what they stock at their fulfillment warehouses right now.
They should be available on Amazon within the next 4 weeks though.

• Like 2

at the top of the chat box you will see <> If you paste your link inside it it will appear like this and not be live

https://www.amazon.co.uk/UGREEN-Ethernet-1000Mbps-Compatible-Nintendo/dp/B00MYTSN18/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=h1eyr&pf_rd_p=86d8f8c7-df4d-4904-b94b-da842b2d456b&pf_rd_r=H35P6FAHJ6M2CWJEK72E&pd_rd_r=64f6c318-89e2-4e10-a067-2b14ddeb6901&pd_rd_wg=wa8xG&ref_=pd_gw_cr_cartx

Edited by nbs.