StreamPro G1 Android IPTV OTT set-top HD 4K

Ryu

42 minutes ago, Sarkar said:

If vod is included in a server but vod shows just listing but no content what would that indicate ?

you'll have to ask your service that

this site doesn't help with that kind of issue

Edited by dishuser

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, dishuser said:

not entirely true

can always a 3rd party app

right but here we are talking about built in app not third party app. and yes theres few third party apps can change Mac address. but I know montell loves buzz devices and he's always looking for buzz device that can change Mac address.

Just now, Ryu said:

right but here we are talking about built in app not third party app. and yes theres few third party apps can change Mac address. but I know montell loves buzz devices and he's always looking for buzz device that can change Mac address.

and he's been told many times the 3900 was the last model that allowed that but asks every time a different model comes out

4 minutes ago, dishuser said:

and he's been told many times the 3900 was the last model that allowed that but asks every time a different model comes out

I thought mate 1 was the latest that can change Mac address

• 2 years later...

I connected the box to my receiver which is used to feed my projector. There seems to be connection issues which are not internet speed related at all since I have very high speed wifi in my home. Specifically even if it is a menu item, the image blacks out and message "Searching for source" comes on screen. What could be the issue? Do I have a defective box? 

Thanks

"Searching for source", sound like server issue or a compatibility issue with the server.

Have you tried installing latest version of STBEmu on the box and use that to see if it is not a compatibly issue with the app version (which is custom stbemu).  If you try any other app like youtube or something, does that work ?  Just as a test, have you tried using an Ethernet cable ?   Just a few tests to try to narrow down the source.

And next time, I suggest starting your own thread, instead of resurrecting a 2.5+ year old thread.

• Like 3