EPG Not populating BuzzTV XR 4000 Firmware Version: V20201219

TheGhost

2 minutes ago, TheGhost said:

That person should not even be reporting his issues here he has hijacked my thread

he should have created his own thread!  are you a mod here? if not then please

be quiet.

stop being a dick and ill be quiet

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 12:38 PM, TheGhost said:

No it isn't fixed that is why i am reporting it. The issue isn't fixed

also the issue which is why I am reporting it here.

Also the issue with the Blue tooth has stopped responding

is also not fixed which they claim they fixed in the last patch

as well.   Neither issue is resolved.

We had to get a few users local to us to lend us their 4000s with this issue. 

As this issue has been difficult so far to fix, as its only happening to a small amount of users

Were going to spend next week debugging this and then try to fix it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I also sometimes have slow loading issues with a buzz xrs4500 epg when i used xc API to log in. But if i use m3u with a link for epg, it loads quickly but then the series doesn't load so i am forced to return to Xc API. The epg issue is as mentioned above.  The channel i am watching will load the epg information but then all the other channels on the page take quite a long time to display any information

2 hours ago, nyguy0869 said:

I also sometimes have slow loading issues with a buzz xrs4500 epg when i used xc API to log in. But if i use m3u with a link for epg, it loads quickly but then the series doesn't load so i am forced to return to Xc API. The epg issue is as mentioned above.  The channel i am watching will load the epg information but then all the other channels on the page take quite a long time to display any information

you should be posting in the 4500 forum

18 hours ago, nyguy0869 said:

PM me about both issues

Thanks