Buzztv xrs4500 my buzz box recording stops for no reason before the end of my recording

Gary Hyatt

On 1/11/2021 at 4:07 PM, Gary Hyatt said:

Please help me

1. How are you recording it

Scheduled through the EPG
Manual Recording?

2.  Are you recording to External USB or SD Card
Or to Internal Memory?

3. The recording could be stopped early due to buffering for longer then 30-60 seconds or loss of internet connection or a network issue.

Some servers also stop Live TV Playback if it is left on a TV Channel for longer then 2-3 hours, without any activity
They do this in order to save bandwidth. 

I had the same problem last night. I manually set the Rangers game to record to the internal drive from 7PM to 11PM.

we had company so couldn't watch the game. I set the recording up a few minutes before 7 and made sure it was recording then I shut the TV but left the BuzzTV box on with a steady blue light. This morning we tried to watch the recording, it showed the recorded time as 7-11PM but the recording stopped at 7:04PM, just a few minutes after I stopped watching and turned off the TV.

Did I do something wrong? Can someone help me?

The only recording I have done before this was while I was also watching the program and had no issue with it then.