Can't get PVR's to play

don

We recently set-up our new Buzz Box and I have recorded several items which I would like to view.  It doesn't change if I go to the Menu and select PVR or if I select PVR from the remote. I get the list of shows I taped but I cannot access them / get them to activate and play. Does anyone else have this problem? If you did were you able to fix it and if so how?

I told you what I did in order to tape on the PVR,  if I knew how to operate this unit I would not be looking for help. I told you I didn't know what assigned storage meant and, if I taped it by going to the show and recording it there, it would be internal storage.

Formatted storage? If it was not formatted it would not have allowed me to Rec?

I did not say that I had added any components to it to make it external. I appreciate your help but please don't be so short or impatient with others that do not understand the jargon.

43 minutes ago, don said:

I told you what I did in order to tape on the PVR,  if I knew how to operate this unit I would not be looking for help. I told you I didn't know what assigned storage meant and, if I taped it by going to the show and recording it there, it would be internal storage.

I did not say that I had added any components to it to make it external. I appreciate your help but please don't be so short or impatient with others that do not understand the jargon.

you're the one being short and impatient

what player are you using?

10 hours ago, don said:

It's hard to help when you post a general statement that you cant record and you provide no info.

Yes you said you didn't understand one of my questions but you didn't answer any.

I could have asked more but I asked those to narrow it down.

I'm not here to give you a hard time ,here to help

Do you shut unit off after setting up recording?

Are you using one button pvr?

Recording from guide?

Manual?

As dishuser asks what media player are you using,

• Like 1