epg issue

On 1/2/2021 at 7:43 PM, JKA said:

I think I may have found a bug in the epg code that was not apparent to me prior to the update. Since the update, the epg duplicates the current channel info, and inserts it into the next available time slot. I tried it on every service I have, and it’s the same. 

start on the left side of the epg and pick a show to watch. Now look on the right hand side below the Picture in Picture to upcoming shows. You will see the current show info being displayed at the starting time at the top.  You will then see the same info for the next time slot. 
it’s not showing the right information. 

hope this helps. Jim. 

I see this issue as well, any server.   Only on the "channel list -upcoming  shows " as noted. 

Full grid guide EPG is fine, as is the "single channel guide" (right arrow ), and the "Next" that appears on screen when using Info button.

• Like 1

I made the same observations in relation to EPG and I conclude that we are in the presence of a bug in the programming of the display in this mode.  Unlike dishuser, I always use that mode with the wrong display.  It's rather unpleasant not to be able to see the next show on the channel being viewed.  Is it realistic to believe that this bug will be fixed in a future update or some patch?  From whom and by whom should this be requested? Does nbs. or allaboutbuzz can help us with matter?

Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, Guill C said:

I made the same observations in relation to EPG and I conclude that we are in the presence of a bug in the programming of the display in this mode.  Unlike dishuser, I always use that mode with the wrong display.  It's rather unpleasant not to be able to see the next show on the channel being viewed.  Is it realistic to believe that this bug will be fixed in a future update or some patch?  From whom and by whom should this be requested? Does nbs. or allaboutbuzz can help us with matter?

Thanks in advance!

He has already stated it will be fixed in next weeks update

• 2 weeks later...