Update problems

Chagra

Since I bought the XR4000 about 15 months ago I had the first update about 3 weeks ago and it went well, recently I got notice of another r but this time it loads to 2 or  3%  then flips back to zero then back to 1% and freezes there. I need it resolved because it keeps interrupting my viewing./Thank you

I updated my box and now I think it has crashed. 

The update became available to me yday (Jan 8, 2020) and it was OTA. The box now displays the blue on light however there is no picture. If I take the plug out and put it back in the light turns back on indicating there is power but does not connect as if there’s no HDMI inserted. Once in a while screen turns black to recognize the box but doesn’t boot to its screen. 

Was using the box a few minutes prior to the update with no issues no am doubting it’s the HDMI, but have not tried another yet. 

I have tried a hard reset now a few times  

Anyway to fix a crashed box?