Is it possible to stop the App Listing/Categories/Channels on the landing page or the live TV/vod/series not to loop when moving down the list.

Galaxy Tab

Is it possible to stop the App Listing or Channels on the landing page not to loop. I would prefer to have the apps when moving between them to stop at the last app as oppose to loop or start again the showing of apps  from the beginning. I have the same request for the buzz tv app "using v5" for moving down the categories  or channels on live tv , vod or series , to stop at the last category when you move down the list

as oppose to loop back to the beginning again. Is there a setting somewhere to affect this behavior as its done for example in ipsmarters pro.

• Confused 1

If the behaviour changes, I'd hope that that it is selectable as an option, because I personally prefer the loop around.  One of the biggest annoyances with other software is that when you hit the end, you need to PGUP all the way back to the top.  Thanks, but no thanks.