'ok' button on keyboard does not register

Justkodia

The last firmware update seems to fix all the colored buttons but now when i get to the android keyboard to input text i can scroll around to the letters fine but my Ok button does not register.

For example in Server settings to add a server:

The keyboard will pop up like normal and pressing "ok" on a letter is actually like pressing enter to goto the next line. If i back out of the keyboard I cant get it to pop up again.

The buzz keyboard searching VOD or live tv works fine. It is only with the android keyboard (server settings and apks)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dishuser said:

after box boots unplug and then plug back in usb rf

Thanks for the suggestion...I did unplug but same results. Just to note that the keyboard on the physical remote works (backside of remote).

Also, the LIVE TV and VOD buzztv search keyboard that pops up has no issues with registering the ok button.

My issue is just with the android virtual onscreen keyboard..it does not register when I use the OK button a key. Instead it acts as Enter key to skip to the next line.

52 minutes ago, Justkodia said:

Thanks for the suggestion...I did unplug but same results. Just to note that the keyboard on the physical remote works (backside of remote).

Also, the LIVE TV and VOD buzztv search keyboard that pops up has no issues with registering the ok button.

My issue is just with the android virtual onscreen keyboard..it does not register when I use the OK button a key. Instead it acts as Enter key to skip to the next line.

which buzz do you have?

45 minutes ago, nbs. said:

It does the same with the older remote on a 4500

Ps  please code live links

Thanks

Does not bother me much as I have a physical keyboard but wanted to point it out incase it was not already.

I used the editor at the top of the msg to add the link..thought it would automatically wrap it guess it did not.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Justkodia said:

Does not bother me much as I have a physical keyboard but wanted to point it out incase it was not already.

I used the editor at the top of the msg to add the link..thought it would automatically wrap it guess it did not.

Thanks

thanks Thats what this forum is for