**NEW** Official XRS 4500 Firmware + Buzz 4 App Update - Dec 29th, 2020

allaboutbuzz - Referring back to my issue on 1/4/21. I had my customer send me their box and as I suspected it is a version issue. Version V20201218 does not replicate the same issue as V20200624. Version V20200624 as I stated will continually scan networks and temporarily shuts the WiFi signal off as it saves it (you can refer to the video I posted earlier). Naturally this will cause the stream to shut down or make it appear it is buffering. Any help would be appreciated! 

On 1/23/2021 at 10:47 AM, kabbunky said:

allaboutbuzz - Referring back to my issue on 1/4/21. I had my customer send me their box and as I suspected it is a version issue. Version V20201218 does not replicate the same issue as V20200624. Version V20200624 as I stated will continually scan networks and temporarily shuts the WiFi signal off as it saves it (you can refer to the video I posted earlier). Naturally this will cause the stream to shut down or make it appear it is buffering. Any help would be appreciated! 

Ok if that is the case
Why not update to V20201218 then?

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi, i have buzztv xps4500 the buzztv 4  software makes alot of trouble, not loading channels, freeze, and kick me for timeout of the server if i try to reconnect it.

My update of software is V20201218

Trying to update since the problem started but it says "no updates found.

What can i do?

5 minutes ago, TENSER007 said:

Hi, i have buzztv xps4500 the buzztv 4  software makes alot of trouble, not loading channels, freeze, and kick me for timeout of the server if i try to reconnect it.

What can i do?

That is the latest software.Mine works fine on half a dozen different services

Running hard wired? Wifi?

Have you confirmed it's not your service?

Have you done a reset?

11 hours ago, TENSER007 said:

What can i do?

did you try to switch to secondary player? try to kill apps those are running in the background.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, nbs. said:

That is the latest software.Mine works fine on half a dozen different services

Running hard wired? Wifi?

Have you confirmed it's not your service?

Have you done a reset?

Yes, the thing is, when i install external stalker player everything working fine!!!

Its connected with LAN cable!

• 2 months later...

Well, this is my first and last purchase. I have spent the entire afternoon trying to get this piece of crap to wrk without success. I cannot pair the remote and then I can and then it won't and then it did and then it downloaded updates, and then back to pairing. Now I have to pack this sucker up and return it, very frustrating.