Category issue

JOHN M RODRIGUEZ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the list of categories but none of them function. stuck on favourites. I have 3 other boxes I received earlier in the month and they are working fine. just received a new order and 2 out of the 4 so far are not working. I am going to try the last 2. 3 different servers all the same results

1 hour ago, lawrence c said:

the list of categories but none of them function. stuck on favourites. I have 3 other boxes I received earlier in the month and they are working fine. just received a new order and 2 out of the 4 so far are not working. I am going to try the last 2. 3 different servers all the same results

If you PM me all of the serial #s

We have an update that fixes this issue

It is a software issue, nothing to do with hardware.

I have it working on 2 boxes. It took some patients. strangest thing as they wouldn't keep the channel selection in each category so through a ceremony of things finally had all working and the box does work well. my only answer is maybe had to let the box load up the server programming before accessing channels and such. will keep you posted