**NEW** XR 4000 Firmware + App Update - Dec 22nd, 2020 **UPDATE RESUMED**

allaboutbuzz

What’s the best way to turn off the Bluetooth device?

Under the special apps area there is energy optimization,  modify system settings, and usage access that have Bluetooth  app settings to turn off or on but I don’t see the actual Bluetooth device option  to turn off.

thanks

No more Bluetooth error message when it has been turned off. I rebooted the box at least 7 times and the message did not return.

when Bluetooth was enabled , the error message did pop up a number of times after the reboot of the box,  problem was intermittent , like 30 percent off the time it would pop up the Bluetooth app error message after a reboot.

On a secondary note, is it normal for the led to be lit green until the wifi connects after a reboot and then turns normal blue when connected to wifi? This is intermittent also.

Anyone having Ethernet not working after update? Most of my users updated and had the Buzz TV on boot screen and never gets to home screen. a few users now ( that didnt listen to me a week ago ) did the update today and now have no ethernet. Rebooted, shutdown and unplugged for 5 mins. Wifi works but not wire. I try to convince my users to use wifi on 4000 since 5Ghz is faster than 100MB lan but they wont listen.

Anyone else?

12 minutes ago, Joshuas Gems said:

Anyone having Ethernet not working after update? Most of my users updated and had the Buzz TV on boot screen and never gets to home screen. a few users now ( that didnt listen to me a week ago ) did the update today and now have no ethernet. Rebooted, shutdown and unplugged for 5 mins. Wifi works but not wire. I try to convince my users to use wifi on 4000 since 5Ghz is faster than 100MB lan but they wont listen.

Anyone else?

Just turned my wifi off and wired it No issues with network.

Did you reboot your network?

Hi, I can't download the latest update, it gets stuck at 4% or around there,  sometimes a bit higher, then error "BuzzTV Core is not responding"  and a choice to Wait or kill the app.  Tried many times over the last 2 weeks.  No internet problems here or box functionality.  Help?

On 1/5/2021 at 11:39 PM, Andy said:

Hi, I can't download the latest update, it gets stuck at 4% or around there,  sometimes a bit higher, then error "BuzzTV Core is not responding"  and a choice to Wait or kill the app.  Tried many times over the last 2 weeks.  No internet problems here or box functionality.  Help?

PM me your Serial #

Thanks

I updated my box and now I think it has crashed. 

The update became available to my box yday (Jan 8, 2020 ) and it was OTA. The box now displays the blue on light however there is no picture. If I take the plug out and put it back in the blue light turns on to indicate the power is on however does not connect as if there’s no HDMI inserted. Once in a while screen turns black to recognize the box but doesn’t boot to its screen. 

I have tried a hard reset now a few times  

Anyway to fix a crashed box? 

Edited by BobbyS

To be honest no I have not although the idea did come across my mind. I felt the HDMI probably was fine due to the fact I was using the box minutes prior to the update with no issues until the update and then all of a sudden the problems began. 

Good idea however, I think I’ll give it a shot, it can’t hurt. 

54 minutes ago, BobbyS said:

I updated my box and now I think it has crashed. 

The update became available to my box yday (Jan 8, 2020 ) and it was OTA. The box now displays the blue on light however there is no picture. If I take the plug out and put it back in the blue light turns on to indicate the power is on however does not connect as if there’s no HDMI inserted. Once in a while screen turns black to recognize the box but doesn’t boot to its screen. 

I have tried a hard reset now a few times  

Anyway to fix a crashed box? 

just to confirm you did a pin reset?