understanding xpl 3000 specifications

tess

I have connected my media player by ethernet (cat 6) directly from the suppliers modem/router. My internet plan calls for `150 mbps download but I find that the best download speed with the xpl 3000 that I can achieve is between 20 - 30, which is not bad but not great, and I do experience frequent buffering.  I am trying to determine where the hangup might be. Is the  xpl 3000 capable of handling delivering greater download speeds? I am not sure what the specifications of the xpl 3000 mean.

what they say they give you and what they give you can be two different stories

what speeds are you getting on your other device? what other devices are being used?

what speed are they getting

I am getting 94/96 speeds on my 3000 with fibe

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the replies. You are both reporting comparable speeds (`100) so that is good to know. My primary use is my iMac which is showing download speeds that peak at 200+ but steadily decline to below 100 during the measuring period. I have a second media player (also an XPL 3000) connected by ethernet with similar speed issues, and I also connect phones, laptop, wirelessly through an independent router.  

Edited by tess
further clarification