Recording off VOD

Benfica

Guys...i decided to do some vod downloads. Peefect 3 movies i got, but heresbthe question can i  go to where they downloaded and  grab them save to sd card so i can save them ? I cant find them at all, im using file manager go into main storage and cant find it at all 🙂

At least on my xrs4900 all Download movies from VOD are located on the device you selected them to go to (in my case, my 2.5" SSD, and they are under the /Android/data/buzzxr4000.tv/files/Movies directory.

Pretty sure it was similar on the X5, but I can check later, if that does not work for you.

• Like 1

OK.. I just checked my X5, which is similar and using any Android browser (the 2 built in ones, or even Solid Explorer) I could not get to that location.  I remove the USB key, put it on my PC and I found the files here:  \Android\data\buzzxr4000.tv\files\Movies also.  So Android 11 is doing something to hide it.

• Like 1

I find when its pvr recording finds it easy, now VOD downloads thats where the issue is...just tried recording off guide and went perfect and easy to find with one issue every time i press forward on the recording jumps to its begining 🙂 hopefully Buzz team can look into this VOD download feature...

I don't understand.. When you download VOD, you can't even play it back when you go to the BuzzTV menu for the VOD downloads (menu/pvr/downloads vod) ?

Have you configured the download location in PVR Options for the VOD download ?  It is a separate option at the bottom of the PVR options menu.

• Like 1

I can play them...both either vod downloads or pvr

Issue with vod dowloads is to do a copy and paste doesnt let me find it ...i dont have a hard deive on it yet so i wanted to move if i do a vod download to a usb or something

Now with pvr its just if i press play it plays but if i wanna press forward a few min it jumps it back to begining of that recording so if i dont press forward its all good, jusf weird why pressing forward causes that 

21 minutes ago, Benfica said:

I can play them...both either vod downloads or pvr

Issue with vod dowloads is to do a copy and paste doesnt let me find it ...i dont have a hard deive on it yet so i wanted to move if i do a vod download to a usb or something

Now with pvr its just if i press play it plays but if i wanna press forward a few min it jumps it back to begining of that recording so if i dont press forward its all good, jusf weird why pressing forward causes that 

Yes, if you are using internal memory, that would be an issue if it is hiding them on Android 11 devices.  I have an SSD installed inside my U5, and even though using android browsers I can't find them, if I plug the U5 (using USB-C) to my PC (it sees it as an external USB drive), I can then browse to the path I mentioned above and copy the files to my PC.  But the internal storage is NOT visible, so that would for sure be an issue.  Similarly on my X5 as I mentioned above, I can take the USB key off the X5 and put it on a PC and can fine the files.

I guess for now (unless they fix this), you can insert a USB key into the box, and change the download destination before downloading it, to go direct to a USB key.

• Like 1