Stream unavailable

Lwc726

Hello the box worked fine back in Canada , in Mexico now and the guide loads and show what is available, but the error is “stream unavailable “ unsung different device on same internet connection and the other device works fine so I am assuming that internet may not be the problem. Any advice is appreciated thanks

Edited by Lwc726

Arrived in Playacar on January 9th and brought the XRS4500 with us. Connected it using  the Wi-Fi in our apartment (no VPN) and so far it's working without issues.  Not sure if you resolved your problem as you didn't leave any specifics, but you could do a search for free IPTV on the web and try connecting to one of the many servers available. If that works it might be at your providers end.  Sorry I can't offer anything more, good luck.

My buddy travelled from Montreal to Florida (snowbird for the winter) with 2 of his boxes (E2 Max and an old Mate1), and connected them up in his condo and had no issues.

If you have not fixed your issue, are you sure there is no captive portal on the internet connection ?  ie: have you tried using youtube or any other app to see if that works ?

If you want to run some tests with another playlist let me know and I can sent you a playlist to test with a bunch of PlutoTV channels (so nothing illegal - but enough to test the connection and make sure it is not server related).   Keep in mind, some server providers will implement a "region lock" to limit "hacking".

Any f/w updates coming to U5? Would like to see Wi_Fi improvements. When booting from suspend mode sometimes box won't connect at all. I have to restart the box in order to connect.

Happens most of the time. I have 2 U5's and issue remains on both of them.

58 minutes ago, Kone said:

Any f/w updates coming to U5? Would like to see Wi_Fi improvements. When booting from suspend mode sometimes box won't connect at all. I have to restart the box in order to connect.

Happens most of the time. I have 2 U5's and issue remains on both of them.

won't connect?

what message do you see?

• Like 1

suspend mode may be nice on many boxes (buzz and others), but it has it's drawbacks.  The only box I ever had which ran for ages with "suspend" and never had issues was my old MiiBox 3.  Nearly every other box, always seems to have glitches if using suspend mode.  It was always a hit and miss and eventually would need to reboot because something misbehaves.  As such, at least Buzz gives me the option to do a full shutdown, and I always choose that.  May take an extra minute to boot, but always comes up fresh and I don't need to second guess it.

No message. Just no Wi-Fi connection under setting.  Settings/Wifi  ---> It will say "saved" under my SSID. Even manual connect won't work.

Tried playing with my Router settings  no matter what it does not do anything.

It works when it works but...randomly sometimes won't connect.

Edited by Kone

26 minutes ago, Kone said:

No message. Just no Wi-Fi connection under setting.  Settings/Wifi  ---> It will say "saved" under my SSID. Even manual connect won't work.

Tried playing with my Router settings  no matter what it does not do anything.

It works when it works but...randomly sometimes won't connect.

I have not tried it myself (since now all my boxes are hardwired), but some people say if you turn hotspot on, then turn it off, it will allow it to reconnect afterwards.