XRS4500Max unable to connect

TD66

Just purchased a brand new XRS4500MAX and had high hopes. I was able to connect initially to my provider then lost the connection. Was unable to connect and had to do a reset, then was able to connection. Now I'm not able to connect anymore even when I do a reset. I use my phone and ipt smarters pro and able to connect using the credentials provided. Please help. 

I agree its a strange one until last night at 23:30 I tried again and no issue at all. Watched programs for a few hours and no problems at all. Tried again this morning and works great. It appears that at peak times it works for usually a few minutes and then goes into buffering and then I lose the connection. No problems in non-peak hours. I'm wondering if it's the provider and whether they provide different URL's for different locations. My reseller is located on the East Coast and I'm on the West coast.