Channels not loading on XRS4000 but load on XLP3000

ledfoot

Hi have 2 XL3000 boxes and 1 XRS4000 box all connected to the same server and hard wired to my router.  There are some channels that will not tune in on the XRS4000 but the load fine on the 3000.  Is this something specific to my server or can something be done on the XRS4000 to correct this?  I have tried using the secondary video player as well and this did not help.

25 minutes ago, ledfoot said:

Hi have 2 XL3000 boxes and 1 XRS4000 box all connected to the same server and hard wired to my router.  There are some channels that will not tune in on the XRS4000 but the load fine on the 3000.  Is this something specific to my server or can something be done on the XRS4000 to correct this?  I have tried using the secondary video player as well and this did not help.

Hmm this is my first time when i see that someone has this problem ,and I've used all the Buzztv boxes ,to bad I don't have an xpl3000 anymore to see if is doing the same on my server ,that's so weird 🤔

Edited by Nelutz
None

2 hours ago, dishuser said:

they're not having issues with their 3000

Yes I know, I was referring to the xpl3000 to do the same test he did to see if I have the same problem on my server, since I don't have one anymore I cant see if is from the server or from the xrs4000 which I have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I own an S/N: BUZZTVB7201719 that doesn't turn on anymore; however, I can boot into factory service mode manually. The only problem that I am faced with is the firmware. I need firmware to install it on the box. If you could help me find the update, it'll be great. The edition is a 2018 model. Thanks 

1 minute ago, Kofison881 said:

Hi, I own an S/N: BUZZTVB7201719 that doesn't turn on anymore; however, I can boot into factory service mode manually. The only problem that I am faced with is the firmware. I need firmware to install it on the box. If you could help me find the update, it'll be great. The edition is a 2018 model. Thanks 

you have a 4000?

updates are only done ota

10 minutes ago, Kofison881 said:

Yes, I did and it was successful however after factory resetting it never booted back it was stack in a dark screen. That's why a Firmware is necessary

the firmware is not available Maybe try reset again?

best to contact buzz 

cs@buzztv.com

Edited by nbs.