Can't save categories setting

Fossil

I have a bit of a problem. I have an XRS 4000. All of a sudden I can no longer save my settings in categories. I select the one I want (ALL) using the red button. Then I exit the screen. My setting changes to something else.

How can I save my settings?

Help and Thanks

Fossil

I just played with it and it opened up to all

First time it went to favorites so i made sure I was on a channel that was in all category

Simply selecting a category does not take you to that category 

If you are in favourites and select sports and exit out you are still i favourites

I almost have this. If I open it up and it opens to SPORTS, I just close the categories and select a sports channel from the guide. then open categories again, select All, then close categories. Are you saying that will force my categories to open in ALL the next time it's selected?

1 hour ago, Fossil said:

I almost have this. If I open it up and it opens to SPORTS, I just close the categories and select a sports channel from the guide. then open categories again, select All, then close categories. Are you saying that will force my categories to open in ALL the next time it's selected?

It will always open to the last category + channel that you watched

So say if you're in the Sports category, and you want to just stay in the ALL category
Then go to the ALL category and select a channel from that category to start watching

You will now just be on the ALL category always, unless you switch categories again.