I have a freezing problem as well

George

Hello this is George Macdonald Hi called buzz TV and ask them why is it freezing and they said they haven't found that problem won't my problem is it freezes goes off the channel then comes back on the channel and more less Comes back to the beginning again and just now it went off and then the screen went black and I had to change the channel then come back on before it came back to normal So I think there is a firmware problem

Edited by George
My last name was wrong

you provided no info

Have you ruled out your server

Are you hard wired? Wifi,?

If wifi have you tried hard wired?

What's your speed

Are you powering off or putting in standby?

If live tv is replaying that is called looping and that is a server issue not a buzz issue

Hello this is George Macdonald back to your I'm wire direct And just watching the news it also changed which is on*edited* and then 3 seconds when back to *edited* How  Do you go in to check the server speed for the TV channels

Edited by allaboutbuzz
Post edited, as you cannot give channel names

31 minutes ago, George said:

Hello this is George Macdonald back to your I'm wire direct And just watching the news it also changed which is on CTV a change to Montreal news and then 3 seconds when back to Toronto news How  Do you go in to check the server speed for the TV channels

You can do a speed test on the box 2 ways

1. Open Chrome Browser and go to Fast.com

2. Download the Ookla Speedtest app from App store, and do a Speed Test that way.

4 hours ago, George said:

Hello this is George Macdonald Hi called buzz TV and ask them why is it freezing and they said they haven't found that problem won't my problem is it freezes goes off the channel then comes back on the channel and more less Comes back to the beginning again and just now it went off and then the screen went black and I had to change the channel then come back on before it came back to normal So I think there is a firmware problem

It actually just sounds like a server issue
Where the channel isn't being streamed properly because the stream is just restarting itself.

If this only happens on certain channels, then it is for sure a Server Issue.

On 11/17/2020 at 3:57 PM, allaboutbuzz said:

It actually just sounds like a server issue
Where the channel isn't being streamed properly because the stream is just restarting itself.

If this only happens on certain channels, then it is for sure a Server Issue.

True is a server issue ,I had some like that with some servers ,some channels are acting weird ,some they looping the same scene over and over some just hear only the sound no image some the image is good but sound is not on sync ,some the sound is distorted like gargle noise 😁.