Lost Original Launcher Screen

Philo

Newbie here.

I had to do a hard reset on my XRS4500 and now I don't have that very functional launcher that came with the box originally.

I tried the others in settings, but none are as clean as this one. There is probably something in settings, but I can't find if there is.

Screenshot.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

maybe someone can reverse engineer it and download the picture of captain america in the back ground and share it here so you can download it and put it back as your wall paper and it  will be as close as u can get to the buzz tv 4 back ground

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

maybe someone can reverse engineer it and download the picture of captain america in the back ground and share it here so you can download it and put it back as your wall paper and it  will be as close as u can get to the buzz tv 4 back ground

do it yourself ...it's easy

• Like 2

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=AJOqlzXcwLJdPwsU9m_UwKm9oEm3vfHWfg:1673984861580&q=captain+america&tbm=isch&source=univ&fir=Yw7m-2_zFKD_pM%252CEZagQfKw3VKfNM%252C_%253B7GzMh9Jr_rINMM%252Cq0OaaSdwxVfSDM%252C_%253B8c5EurtgkridrM%252Cs5PSNJWNIkvXYM%252C_%253BwJaG_aQNPwXcYM%252Cyibq1UpNhw_ssM%252C_%253BGkWiS5QQ-TrUJM%252CziH7l3egCTlKLM%252C_%253BRcqEZUUAQqzHAM%252CeBTu487CrE71eM%252C_%253BtpHVu7gM-isgDM%252CyuCb4Z5By9gFmM%252C_%253BUFU1bhdkcGUDOM%252C79TrBvSnb4ie_M%252C_%253BjdBkaw_fpmlBDM%252Cq9RKG12nbaXQzM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kT_e6WHTIcWIProd1KYMLV13Zs57Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiWs6LIr8_8AhWMkYkEHc2BAjsQiR56BQiDARAC&biw=1252&bih=564&dpr=1.09

take your pick

Posted in Lost Original Launcher Screen

Thanks dishuser I don't get that screen when I try the modern setting. I tried all four and ran into all kinds of problems when I tried the Media...
Go to this Post

Posted in Lost Original Launcher Screen

The 4500 Upgraded itself to BuzzTV 5 due to the reset. There are 4 launchers "skins" available, you can choose one of the 4.  There is the modern...
Go to this Post

Did any of these replies answer your question? There may be more replies than those shown here.

Help others by going to the topic and use the 'Mark as Solution’ button on the post with the best answer

Stop receiving these reminder emails.

— STB Talk

STB Talk.JPG

Edited by Philo
Couldn't see uploaded picture

38 minutes ago, Philo said:

That email was from 'noreply@stbtalk. com

I think I thanked everyone and if I didn't.....Thanks again everyone!

I don't subscribe to this site except for private messages

it's just a generic email

I've seen on many sites that only staff have the option marking it as solved so they might be mistaken