Buzz4

Hey, so buzz4 decided to update a couple of days ago. I went to watch some TV series from my iptv providers Vod and they were missing. Tried movies and they were all showing. I have 2 providers and tried the second provider with the same results. Tried rebooting box and router, no different. Went into apps and removed the update reinstalled my provider details and all was well. Anyone else had any issues? And is there a way to turn off auto update? 

9 hours ago, spudnuts said:

Hey, so buzz4 decided to update a couple of days ago. I went to watch some TV series from my iptv providers Vod and they were missing. Tried movies and they were all showing. I have 2 providers and tried the second provider with the same results. Tried rebooting box and router, no different. Went into apps and removed the update reinstalled my provider details and all was well. Anyone else had any issues? And is there a way to turn off auto update? 

1. Was the TV series category missing?

But VOD was there?

2. Or this provider puts TV Series inside the VOD menu, and those were missing?

There was a small update sent to some users of a certain seller in Europe. 

On 10/3/2020 at 4:10 AM, allaboutbuzz said:

1. Was the TV series category missing?

But VOD was there?

2. Or this provider puts TV Series inside the VOD menu, and those were missing?

There was a small update sent to some users of a certain seller in Europe. 

The TV series category wasn't missing but the only content showing was recently watched. This was the same with 2 providers. The VOD (movies) were OK. Sorry didn't note the version but updated automatically 3 days ago. I removed the update and all back to normal. Current version is 4.0.476. It did ttry to update again last night so I switched it off. Don't know how else to stop it updating? 

On 10/4/2020 at 3:11 AM, spudnuts said:

The TV series category wasn't missing but the only content showing was recently watched. This was the same with 2 providers. The VOD (movies) were OK. Sorry didn't note the version but updated automatically 3 days ago. I removed the update and all back to normal. Current version is 4.0.476. It did ttry to update again last night so I switched it off. Don't know how else to stop it updating? 

Like @allaboutbuzzsaid if u were in Europe u get that update because me I'm in Canada and I don't have any update coming,I'm still at .476

On 10/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, spudnuts said:

You said you removed the update...don't believe that's possible.......

On 10/4/2020 at 3:11 AM, spudnuts said:

PM me please

• 4 weeks later...