Most of my favorite channels disappeared from my saved favorite channels.

Amedeo

I never had this problem before where my saved favorite channels have been cut in half.  Out of 80 channels which I had under my favorite, ended up being 40.  Everytime I eliminate channels from my list of saved channels  I cant not add them back.  It shows that it has been marked as favorite  but it does not go to the list.  I'm not sure what is going on? 

So once again I cant add favorite channels to my list.  If I chose a channel as my favorite  it marks as favorite channel but it does not add to my list.  Any solution to my problem? 

Thank you

I was checking that a few months ago NBS and my results were ...

I started adding to the 'Top 10 Channel favorites' (TV Channels category) and did get to 10 added, but I kept going and got up to 31 added and all 31 are seen on the Launcher screen.  I do not know what the limit would be, I stopped at 31

• Like 1