ethernet adaptor

hi mate thanks for info but im in uk ive found it on the site i bought the stick from which is kull media but they are charging £5.50 for delivery which makes it £23 which i think is a rip off especially when i paid £5.50 del for the stick which i didnt mind paying for but to charge £5.50 for del on the adaptor i dont think thats right 

1 hour ago, marcoose said:

hi mate thanks for info but im in uk ive found it on the site i bought the stick from which is kull media but they are charging £5.50 for delivery which makes it £23 which i think is a rip off especially when i paid £5.50 del for the stick which i didnt mind paying for but to charge £5.50 for del on the adaptor i dont think thats right 

that's a flat rate

if shipper paid it they would lose money

at least the stick worx on wifi

On 9/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, marcoose said:

You should email the seller then
And mention that you already bought a stick

They should be more then willing to provide a small discount to help with the shipping costs of the Ethernet Adapter.

Am not sure how shipping prices work in the UK
But here in Canada it would cost even more then 5.50 Pounds to ship that adapter, even for a business with a shipping discount.