Cannot Load portal:Cannot get response from server + no DOLBY

Oleg07

Hi

I have new XRS -4500 since 3 weeks. I have iptv from France/Bel
No problem with this provider on mag 256.

I have 3 questions please.

When i have changed my mag256 to Buzz, i have keeped Mac connection (new mac of course). No problem during... 5 min...

Cannot Load portal:Cannot get response from server

I have try many things, checked my modem(BBOX3), cables etc. Connection are back after few hours... Provider can't help me. All is ok.
So, i asked to have Xtream Code. Ok on Buzz...during 10 min... i dont understand. With other app (tivimate etc), no problem with xtream code.

I have used Tivimate during 1 week, no problem (just recording but other problem...). Smart pro no problem... so...

Today, i decide to test again. I have close Tivimate (to be sure don't have 2 connexions same time).

BUZZ TV 4 open, loading channels. I test, channels are OK. I tested recording on device, on usb. All ok.

I check sound in system option, back in live tv... and no more... "cannot load portal..."

For sure, is not provider problem... I have asked new codes, same problems. Ok few time and... no portal.

I dont understand why i can't have DOLBY with BUZZ TV4. With other app i can have Dolby (AC3). Why only downmix ? I use HDMI only, no optic.
And if i record a channel i know they have Dolby, when i play this record with a app on Buzz...i have Dolby...

3. With all other app (Tivimate etc) if i record channel (i have only 1 stream so i stay on the channel i'm recording), recordings freeze. On buzz, on USB (fat 32), on SMB... problem with videos/sounds...

33 minutes ago, Oleg07 said:

Hi

I have new XRS -4500 since 3 weeks. I have iptv from France/Bel
No problem with this provider on mag 256.

I have 3 questions please.

When i have changed my mag256 to Buzz, i have keeped Mac connection (new mac of course). No problem during... 5 min...

Cannot Load portal:Cannot get response from server

I have try many things, checked my modem(BBOX3), cables etc. Connection are back after few hours... Provider can't help me. All is ok.
So, i asked to have Xtream Code. Ok on Buzz...during 10 min... i dont understand. With other app (tivimate etc), no problem with xtream code.

I have used Tivimate during 1 week, no problem (just recording but other problem...). Smart pro no problem... so...

Today, i decide to test again. I have close Tivimate (to be sure don't have 2 connexions same time).

BUZZ TV 4 open, loading channels. I test, channels are OK. I tested recording on device, on usb. All ok.

I check sound in system option, back in live tv... and no more... "cannot load portal..."

For sure, is not provider problem... I have asked new codes, same problems. Ok few time and... no portal.

I dont understand why i can't have DOLBY with BUZZ TV4. With other app i can have Dolby (AC3). Why only downmix ? I use HDMI only, no optic.
And if i record a channel i know they have Dolby, when i play this record with a app on Buzz...i have Dolby...

3. With all other app (Tivimate etc) if i record channel (i have only 1 stream so i stay on the channel i'm recording), recordings freeze. On buzz, on USB (fat 32), on SMB... problem with videos/sounds...

1.  Sounds like server is banning the device

When in Live TV on the Buzz App
Press the Menu Button
Go to Configuration

Turn on Fast Loading EPG

Then reboot the box, and re open the Buzz app
It should no longer ban you after this.

2.  When on a Live TV channel that you know has Dolby.

Press the green button on the bottom of the remote, you will see an options menu

Here it will show the Audio Streams available for this channel

Some offer multiple streams, so if its streaming in Dolby you would see AC3 or EAC3 as the codec.

3.  I would suggest recording to NTFS, as FAT 32 has file size limits.

You can easily re format your USB to NTFS on any computer.

Hi, thx for yours response.  So.. 

I try other providers and no problem to access portal. Yu right, i think server issue. But for provider.. No problem.   Mac or xtream =same problem

2.  Yes i know but receiver dont play surround..  With Tivimate all is OK.  And the are sound difference when channel are Dolby.. 😉 

I try all,  own storage in box, usb fat 32, ntfs, smb..  With tivimate not OK, other app not OK.  Only Buzztv4 OK but i cant access my portal.. 😉 

On 9/12/2020 at 7:48 AM, Oleg07 said:

Hi, thx for yours response.  So.. 

I try other providers and no problem to access portal. Yu right, i think server issue. But for provider.. No problem.   Mac or xtream =same problem

2.  Yes i know but receiver dont play surround..  With Tivimate all is OK.  And the are sound difference when channel are Dolby.. 😉 

I try all,  own storage in box, usb fat 32, ntfs, smb..  With tivimate not OK, other app not OK.  Only Buzztv4 OK but i cant access my portal.. 😉 

1.  Did you try my suggestion?

If so, did it make a difference?

2.  Try playing with the sound settings then under Android Settings

From the Home Screen

Go to Settings

Go to Advanced Settings
Go to Audio Output

In this menu, there should be a setting that will pass-through the Dolby audio.

3.  So just so I understand this better

Recordings work on Buzz, but you cant access the portal?

Hi,

1. Of course i ve try. No difference. 

2.  With buzz app, no dolby.. I ve checked all settings. With tivimate i have dolby.. So its possible with the box, not with app Buzztv4. 

3. When i have access (before to be ban i suppose), i can record with buzztv 4.   Now i can only use other app like tivimate on buzz...   I hope maybe à next upgrade/update.  Only using Buzztv4 make me to be temp banned.  

• 3 months later...

Hi

New update resolve the issue with portal connection.  Good news. So, it was not a provider issue... 

No Dolby in live tv. But when i record a channel (i know with dolby, with other app on buzz, its ok), no dolby.  When i play this record... Buzz make Dolby... My AV show Dolby. So, issue in live.. 

32 minutes ago, Oleg07 said:

Hi

New update resolve the issue with portal connection.  Good news. So, it was not a provider issue... 

No Dolby in live tv. But when i record a channel (i know with dolby, with other app on buzz, its ok), no dolby.  When i play this record... Buzz make Dolby... My AV show Dolby. So, issue in live.. 

If you press Green button on a channel you know has Dolby. 

Does the audio show Dolby, it should list EAC3 or AC3 as the audio?

6 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

If you press Green button on a channel you know has Dolby. 

Does the audio show Dolby, it should list EAC3 or AC3 as the audio?

Hi, only ac3 when i press green button.  With tivimate is Dolby.  And if i record charnel with buzztv4,and play with other app,it's Dolby.   

22 minutes ago, Oleg07 said:

Hi, only ac3 when i press green button.  With tivimate is Dolby.  And if i record charnel with buzztv4,and play with other app,it's Dolby.   

i believe ac3 is dolby 

c and p from sony

Differences between AC3, 5.1, Dolby Digital, and DTS sound types.

AC 5.1 is a generic description of a multi-channel sound system. All of these surround sound types use 5.1 channel decoding to provide surround sound. The 5.1 channels are as follows:
1. Left Front
2. Right Front
3. Center Channel
4. Left Rear
5. Right Rear
6. LFE (Subwoofer)

AC3 is a compression technology term, which is used in place of Dolby Digital. It is essentially Dolby Digital.

Dolby Digital surround sound is compressed which allows more audio information to fit on a DVD disc.

DTS surround sound is an alternate AC 5.1 surround sound which DTS states is not as compressed as Dolby Digital.

• Like 1

Thx for you response.

OK,but here is issue...  AV receiver is proof.   And i can hear real difference.   So,buzztv make compression.   Others players installed on buzz show Dolby, not the same sound with ac3. 

I cant believe im the only one... 

20 minutes ago, Oleg07 said:

Thx for you response.

OK,but here is issue...  AV receiver is proof.   And i can hear real difference.   So,buzztv make compression.   Others players installed on buzz show Dolby, not the same sound with ac3. 

youll have to wait for allaboutbuzz for details on it

18 hours ago, Oleg07 said:

Thx for you response.

I think I know the issue

It is a Passthrough issue on the Buzz App

We will take a look at it and will update youA

Am sure we can fix it

Once we do, I'll get you to try a Beta. 

• Like 2

On 1/1/2021 at 7:20 PM, allaboutbuzz said:

I think I know the issue

It is a Passthrough issue on the Buzz App

We will take a look at it and will update youA

Am sure we can fix it