Freezing after standby

17 hours ago, JoeBless said:

I really wish it was that easy for me. Firstly, I bought this off a local reseller I contacted online ON CASH, no receipt. Although it was BRAND NEW (factory sealed) I realized later from the reseller - AFTER THE FACT - that the transaction was NON-REFUNDABLE. I asked about EXCHANGE in case mine was defective and he became evasive... "oh after I look at the box...", "oh maybe not". Well I gave him the box to look at, already I am getting the runaround.  He said the box is good and I said sometimes it runs ok and other times it freezes and won't even respond to the remote. I know he's giving me the runaround.

Please PM me
I can help take care of you.

Thanks

On 11/11/2020 at 2:11 PM, allaboutbuzz said:

I responded to your PM

asking for your Serial #

Finally solved the problem...

The HDMI cable that shipped with the device was defective. The device worked flawlessly for few days and then it started freezing. At some point, everything became unresponsive and that progressed to zero signal on TV. I switched to different HDMI ports and and on to a different TV, still nothing. Of course most people, including me, would assume the device was defective and never suspect the HDMI cable. Well I changed the HDMI cable and the device is now working flawlessly.  Please troubleshoot with different HDMI cable before sending back your device!

29 minutes ago, JoeBless said:

The HDMI cable that shipped with the device was defective. The device worked flawlessly for few days and then it started freezing. At some point, everything became unresponsive and that progressed to zero signal on TV. I switched to different HDMI ports and and on to a different TV, still nothing. Of course most people, including me, would assume the device was defective and never suspect the HDMI cable. Well I changed the HDMI cable and the device is now working flawlessly.  Please troubleshoot with different HDMI cable before sending back your device!

Glad to hear ,enjoy

On 11/12/2020 at 6:26 PM, JoeBless said:

Thanks for this feedback
It will be taken up with our supplier.