recording issues

Ok..if I manually record from pvr scheduled recordings..recording stops if change channel...but if I hit record on remote instead to set recording...I can change channels  & recording stays..so manually recording doesn't work on keeping the recording if change channels

Also set recording from epg works to..to  change channel  and recording continues ..I've been doing recording testing the last 2 days & manually recording from scheduled recording is not the best to set..recording stops alot ..but using remote to record or set record from epg works the best

I've recently signed up to a new service that has no interruption in service but set recordings seem not to finish ..in pvr options what has to change? Extra recording time ...Timeshift ? What are those settings..timeshift cache storage ? Timeshift cache size ? My set recordings I do edit for extra time after I set rec from epg..I go back and edit to 30 min. Longer..does that have anything to do with it ? Oh yes my service has 5 connections  also 

Said on bottom of screen...null..so by leaving timeshift setting on will that help my advanced rec when I'm not home & I don't change channel..because If i have timeshift off in a advanced rec ...rec stops  before set rec

Edited by Pittro

23 minutes ago, Pittro said:

But it's in pvr recordings option ? Why is it there..I was told it was for watching a recording from the beginning while it's still rec that same channel

Release notes

C and p

• Added Time shift to USB for Live TV. Can be turned on in PVR Options Menu