Install a different launcher?

So I’m highly considering getting a vidstick. It’s much more powerful and expandable than a firestick. I’m hesitant however because I’ve seen videos of the UI and Launcher and I haven’t been impressed. Mostly because I don’t use IPTV and it is very IPTV-Centric. Is there a way to put official android tv os, or maybe the Leanback Launcher or Wolf launcher? 

3 hours ago, Fenn2b said:

So I’m highly considering getting a vidstick. It’s much more powerful and expandable than a firestick. I’m hesitant however because I’ve seen videos of the UI and Launcher and I haven’t been impressed. Mostly because I don’t use IPTV and it is very IPTV-Centric. Is there a way to put official android tv os, or maybe the Leanback Launcher or Wolf launcher? 

If you aren't using an IPTV provider I would avoid this box. Disney+ and Peacock don't  work and Netflix requires a mouse to be attached and it can't play 4K Netflix content. Even with those limitations it is an awesome IPTV player /pvr. Until they get other mainstream streaming apps to work properly, this stick probably isn't for you. 

Edited by BColvin

7 hours ago, BColvin said:

If you aren't using an IPTV provider I would avoid this box. Disney+ and Peacock don't  work and Netflix requires a mouse to be attached and it can't play 4K Netflix content. Even with those limitations it is an awesome IPTV player /pvr. Until they get other mainstream streaming apps to work properly, this stick probably isn't for you. 

probably because they don't work with android 9 OS

could be it's because amazon is stuck on 7...lol