M3U provides no information and doesn't connect to channels shown....

I tried entering the following m3u for testing purposes - xxxxx://xxxxxxxx/dl/us-xxxxXXXxxx-2020-07-09-2.m3u - it shows "connected" and it shows all of the available channels, but it won't play any when they're selected. It just keeps saying "connecting" with the circle spinning and spinning, indicating it's timing out. 

I selected Server Settings > M3U > Add M3U Plylist and entered a Portal Name, and entered the M3U Playlist  URL, and saved.

From the Home Page, I can select Live TV or EPG and channels appear, but they say "no information". 

When I select a channel, it appears to be trying to connect, but it can't, and the circle icon just keeps spinning...

Any idea how to resolve this and get the URL to work...?

Edited by BigBision
edited for url removal, we are not allowing any external URLs to be posted here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 4:32 AM, gmeades said:

I tried entering the following m3u for testing purposes - xxxxx://xxxxxxxx/dl/us-xxxxXXXxxx-2020-07-09-2.m3u - it shows "connected" and it shows all of the available channels, but it won't play any when they're selected. It just keeps saying "connecting" with the circle spinning and spinning, indicating it's timing out. 

I selected Server Settings > M3U > Add M3U Plylist and entered a Portal Name, and entered the M3U Playlist  URL, and saved.

From the Home Page, I can select Live TV or EPG and channels appear, but they say "no information". 

When I select a channel, it appears to be trying to connect, but it can't, and the circle icon just keeps spinning...

Any idea how to resolve this and get the URL to work...?

You also submitted this as a ticket for same issue

The issue was determined to be with the FREE M3U playlist you were trying, almost nothing worked on it.

Just wanted to update everyone on this issue.