New features ?

Avenger

3 new features that i wish to see in the future.

First one, to be able to pause, rewind or forward during live tv, i'm not talking about catchup, really live tv, you switch to a channel and it begin to record automatically in the ram, that way we can pause or rewind in your live record and forward to the live stream.

Second, when you want to record something, it could be nice if you add an option to This show only or record all series/occurence.

Third, probably the not feasible option, if you have 2 box, if you could share the record. 

Quatro, this one it just a joke, but to be able to shutdown my unit 🙂 i know it a known problem and they already working on this one.

What do you think ? Cool or bad features to add in the future ?

• Like 2

Well your lucky, it a odd problem with android 9, some unit having the problem, allaboutbuzz already pm and said he was working on a solution. The suspend work great, but if i put shutdown in the powerkeydefinition the unit only reboot since the last update.

No i'm on modern, i try classic, still reboot, and just to be clear it's not only one unit, i'm a small iptv reseller, and the last batch out of 5 xr4000, 5 won't shutdown since the last update, suspend work, don't know if it something during the initial setup, i setup all in french, i did factory reset put back in english without succes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 12:54 AM, Avenger said:

No i'm on modern, i try classic, still reboot, and just to be clear it's not only one unit, i'm a small iptv reseller, and the last batch out of 5 xr4000, 5 won't shutdown since the last update, suspend work, don't know if it something during the initial setup, i setup all in french, i did factory reset put back in english without succes.

True I have the same problem with my unit ,I hope soon they will release a small update to fix this bug.