Sign in to follow this  
Issal Bahia

Remote control not working properly when i shut down the buzz tv box the remote cannot turn it on and also it stops working .

Bt100 remote having issues with pairing and after the box is turned off using the remote Im not able to turn it on using remote and have to manually remove the wire to turn on box and then use my bluetooth. Dongle mouse to navigate through the screen.

I've had to use the ARQ-100 remote to complete the pairing process for the BT-100.  Although the ST400 detects the BT-100 remote, there is no way to click on it to get it to pair since it is not yet paired.  Luckily, I have an ARQ-100 remote which automatically connects using the USB receiver (dongle) it comes with.  So, once the BT-100 is detected, I then click the OK button on the ARQ-100, which allows it to "connect" and pair with the BT-100.  The power button doesn't seem to function using the ARQ-100 (so far), so I need the BT-100 for the power button functions, while I use the ARQ-100 for most everything else. 

But the only way I've been able to get the BT-100 remote to pair has been by using the ARQ-100 remote to tell it to go ahead and pair after it's been detected.  If I didn't have the ARQ-100 to use for this purpose, to get the BT-100 to pair after being detected, I would not be able to use the BT-100 apparently, although it is only for the power button function that I need it since that's not working on the ARQ-100.