BuzzTV App Version 2.0 (317) Update

When you are inside VOD before playing any movies, Press Menu And Select Configuration  then Select Different Video player, if it is on default change it to Secondary. 

Then play your movie and message us here if problem still happening. 

Most of these issues happens when IPTV provider changing there VOD sources. 

OK so i did change the player to secondary player. when i selected the secondary player got a warning message saying your VOD will not play. I still went ahead and selected the player. 

video did stopped but it continued to play the movie after some buffering. I guess this is because as you mentioned it is trying to change the VOD source, unlike before i would have to stop the movie, search the movie again and start to watch the movie again where i left off.

at least i did not have to stop the movie this time and start it again with secondary player. It will be nice if it did not buffer as much as it does while trying to watch the movie.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:22 AM, Quicktiger said:

OK so i did change the player to secondary player. when i selected the secondary player got a warning message saying your VOD will not play. I still went ahead and selected the player. 

video did stopped but it continued to play the movie after some buffering. I guess this is because as you mentioned it is trying to change the VOD source, unlike before i would have to stop the movie, search the movie again and start to watch the movie again where i left off.

at least i did not have to stop the movie this time and start it again with secondary player. It will be nice if it did not buffer as much as it does while trying to watch the movie.

Thank you for the feedback, i will forward this info to our developers for testing and fixing the issue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Quicktiger said:

Ok, anything i should know about sky IPTV ?

I had asked you to message me

forum rules

No discussions or mentions about IPTV / OTT services, portal URL's and M3U list's. 

• Like 1