Freezing audio and video

Fossil

Does anyone else see this happening? Every 4 - 5 minutes the video will freeze on my XRS 4000. The audio keeps on going but the video freezes until either the up or down channel is pushed. Then it will carry on normally for another few minutes, then it will repeat. This is happening on most channels. Every once in a while both audio and video will freeze at the same time , and and the channel up/down will correct it again. This condition seems to come in spits and spurts. It will run for 1/2 an hour or so, and then it will start acting up all over again. Needless to say - it makes watching anything  pretty tough. Oh yeah, I should mention that when either condition happens you can't wait it out. It will stay frozen until the channel up or down is pushed. I hate to say that this just started happening after the new version of firmware was released.