Buzz vidstick 4000

The connection between the remote and the stick is not very good. For example, when using the volume up/down, it will go all the way up with one press or all the way down with one press. It is buggy. Is anyone else having issues with the remote?

My remote doesn’t work. With Bluetooth I experienced the uncontrollable scrolling.  I switched to ir only and remote worked okay until yesterday. Now remote doesn’t work at all. I put in new batteries but still no go.  Clearly remote is defective.

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem with BT remotes, even tried the amazon 4k remote and it just auto scrolls all over or locks up. I also discovered that I can't pair any game controllers to it either.

This...thing seems like a sketchy cash grab and I HIGHLY doubt the specs are what they say they are as my firestick 4k will eat this st4000 performance wise.

6 hours ago, Anglishplz said:

I did email them with that email addy a few days ago. Still haven't heard anything back and buzz global won't help either

Would like to know what they tell you, as I'm having similar issues with mine BT-100 remote as well. I too have 4K Firestick and it is flawless for me as well.

Cheers 🙂

Shark1959

On 9/18/2020 at 6:31 AM, Anglishplz said:

I did email them with that email addy a few days ago. Still haven't heard anything back and buzz global won't help either

Buzz global helped me ,they were quick to respond to my email and dealt with my problem. Even offered my money back. Excellent service.