Cannot Load Portal probleme since Yesterday

Hi everybody

Since yesterday I can no longer access my iptv subscription on the server. Last night it was working fine, I entered live tv. After when I came back to the living room, I was back on the main buzz tv screen. So I tried to enter live tv again. It sent me to “Server”. So I clicked on my iptv provider's server and got the following message: “Cannot load portal: failed to connect to ******* (port 2095) from / ****** ( port 32964) after 10000ms). I disconnected my buzz tv 4500 xrs, cleared cache, restarted. Always nothing. So I contacted my iptv provider who told me to try another server address. What I have done. I now get the message: “Cannot load portal: Cannot load portal”. He tells me that the problem comes from my buzz tv, that my account works with him. He told me to unplug the buzz tv, then plug it back in. Which I did without success. I await this news. But this is the 2nd time in 8 months that they tell me that my buzz is the problem. I have 2 new boxes. The first time I had a problem in June, I understand, my box had updated from buzz 4 to buzz 5. So I took my 2nd new box and it worked. But there, yesterday, apart from a power outage, nothing else happened. And I still have a problem with my 2nd buzz tv box.

Do you have any idea what I can do? I'm waiting to hear from him but I think he's going to come back and tell me that my problem is my buzz tv box. Sorry if you don't understand my concern, I use a translator, my first language being French. Thanks in advance.

25 minutes ago, Pinotte Power said:

Hi everybody

Since yesterday I can no longer access my iptv subscription on the server. Last night it was working fine, I entered live tv. After when I came back to the living room, I was back on the main buzz tv screen. So I tried to enter live tv again. It sent me to “Server”. So I clicked on my iptv provider's server and got the following message: “Cannot load portal: failed to connect to ******* (port 2095) from / ****** ( port 32964) after 10000ms). I disconnected my buzz tv 4500 xrs, cleared cache, restarted. Always nothing. So I contacted my iptv provider who told me to try another server address. What I have done. I now get the message: “Cannot load portal: Cannot load portal”. He tells me that the problem comes from my buzz tv, that my account works with him. He told me to unplug the buzz tv, then plug it back in. Which I did without success. I await this news. But this is the 2nd time in 8 months that they tell me that my buzz is the problem. I have 2 new boxes. The first time I had a problem in June, I understand, my box had updated from buzz 4 to buzz 5. So I took my 2nd new box and it worked. But there, yesterday, apart from a power outage, nothing else happened. And I still have a problem with my 2nd buzz tv box.

Do you have any idea what I can do? I'm waiting to hear from him but I think he's going to come back and tell me that my problem is my buzz tv box. Sorry if you don't understand my concern, I use a translator, my first language being French. Thanks in advance.

Read here

• Like 1

Just now, Pinotte Power said:

on my first buzz tv box, buzz 5 was installed and after that, my iptv subscription no longer worked. So is it a good idea to put this one also with buzz 5?

maybe something was not setup right thats why did not work for you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pinotte Power said:

on my first buzz tv box, buzz 5 was installed and after that, my iptv subscription no longer worked. So is it a good idea to put this one also with buzz 5?

Did you ever discuss that earlier  issue with buzz?

• Like 1

«When  I reset my box and it automatically updated from Buzz 4 to Buzz 5, I had to call my iptv provider and he had to "refresh" my mac address in his system, then the box started working, try that. »

He never told me about refreshing my mac address after updating to buzz 5. He just told me that my buzz had a problem.

4 minutes ago, Pinotte Power said:

«When  I reset my box and it automatically updated from Buzz 4 to Buzz 5, I had to call my iptv provider and he had to "refresh" my mac address in his system, then the box started working, try that. »

He never told me about refreshing my mac address after updating to buzz 5. He just told me that my buzz had a problem.

So it does work with buzz 5

4 hours ago, Pinotte Power said:

Better and better. The supplier has just written to me that the only thing I have to do is install StbEmu for my subscription to work. Seriously, I have a headache.🙄

a reseller i know says your service only works with an app

• Like 1

Your supplier is clueless.   Why would you install STBEmu when you have a Buzz box, makes no sense.  Only reason to use STBEmu on a Buzz box is if you want to test a MAC sub that is registered to a different MAC than the one on your box (since you can't edit the MAC on of the Android 9+ boxes.

Ask them to do a MAC reset and should be fine.  If they don't know how, time to find a new supplier/reseller.

It doesn't get me any further. My mac address is correct, the portal address is correct, the guy tells me that at his place my account is working. But here still the message “Failed to load portal”

«Ask them to do a MAC reset and should be fine.  If they don't know how, time to find a new supplier/reseller. »

I'm going to ask him but if he could do it, it would already be done right?  I know the problem is that I paid for 14 months, I have 6 left to use.