Changing subtiles

kielbear

Is there any chance of an update to speed up the changing of subtitles? It´s annoying to have to press a button on the remote x amount of times to get to the subtitles you want and if you press to long it might skip past waht you want then you have to restart the process.. 

Thanks for the reply nbs..

when i watch vod.. and i want to change the subtiltes i can press the green button that brings up the closed caption choices.. it then shows on the screen eg. closed captioning track 6 Russian then i have to keep pressing the green button that shows then track 7 Swedish then 8 then 9 etc etc until you get to whatever subtitle you require.. 

when watching vod i can hit a button and the menue choices appear at the bottom.. on the left hand side it says scroll with arrows for left and right but this either fast forwards or backward.. 

its annoying when you press a moment to long then the closed captioning scrolls thro 4 or 5 tracks past what you want.. i dont have an option to just hit the left arrow to change subtitles

Edited by kielbear

I have set up a box with buzz 2 software on it and I see the menus you are talking about

I tap the green button until i get to the one I want and stop at the one i want

I dont see how it can scroll past the one you want??

I dont think the sw would be any different

I bought a and sold a lot of Mate1 boxes.. 2 major complaints..

1 the subtitles.. its easy to scroll past if you hold the button longer..  it´s annoying if you watch a lot of films with multi subtitles.. always having to pressing the button.. 

2 again in vod when watching a film is changing the screen format.. if it´s 16:9 or something else and you want to change it.. 

2 minutes ago, kielbear said:

I bought a and sold a lot of Mate1 boxes.. 2 major complaints..

1 the subtitles.. its easy to scroll past if you hold the button longer..  it´s annoying if you watch a lot of films with multi subtitles.. always having to pressing the button.. 

2 again in vod when watching a film is changing the screen format.. if it´s 16:9 or something else and you want to change it.. 

Will take these suggestions into consideration

And see if we can add the 4000 style menu for Sub Titles + Screen Size + Audio tracks to the Mate 1. 

I know what you mean by it being annoying. 

• Like 1