**NEW** Official XR + XRS 4000 Firmware + App Update - June 17th, 2020

allaboutbuzz

2 hours ago, Kerruptor said:

Installed the June 17 update on my XRS4000  and now after I shutdown, it starts back up on it's own after about 5 minutes.  I had to unplug power to the box to prevent it from restarting on it's this 

Issue has been reported a few times already 

Thanks

I was able to do a temp fix by going to settings, advanced settings  power key definitions and selecting suspend A quick hit of power key will turn it off (for me anyway)

Try it and report if it works for you

11 hours ago, Jonas Beauge said:

I did factory reset it. So how can I make fast again. Now it bouffering it’s slow.

You hardwired? Or wifi? Did you try the other media player?

Install a speed test on your unit and check your speeds

Is it just live tv that is buffering?

I didnt notice any difference with live tv on 5 different servers 

On 6/21/2020 at 8:41 AM, nbs. said:

Issue has been reported a few times already 

Thanks

I was able to do a temp fix by going to settings, advanced settings  power key definitions and selecting suspend A quick hit of power key will turn it off (for me anyway)

Try it and report if it works for you

I've tried the suspend option and it still restarts.  Quick hitting the power button only restarts the box for me.  Only option is unplugging the power supply.

6 minutes ago, Kerruptor said:

I've tried the suspend option and it still restarts.  Quick hitting the power button only restarts the box for me.  Only option is unplugging the power supply.

In menu ,configuration, do you have start on  boot on?

If that doesnt help we just have to wait for fix

1 hour ago, nbs. said:

In menu ,configuration, do you have start on  boot on?

If that doesnt help we just have to wait for fix

In my settings, the start on boot on was set to off.  I changed it to start on boot on .... on and it still started on it's own after about being shut down for a couple of minutes.  Just fyi.  Thanks.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 10:16 AM, nbs. said:

i started running youtube about an hour ago Not having any issues with it

I dont use kodi so cant comment

I have KODI 18.7 and it is running fine. Mind you, I did hard reset before installing the latest firmware and did not restore from backup, totally clean install. 

24 minutes ago, kerochan said:

After the update to 20200615 version, 90% of my VOD library fails to load with "Stream not available". The remaining 10% of the streams are still working. Did the changes introduce any incompatibility with certain VOD streams?

you are the first i have heard of having issues with vod

Have you tried both players?

1 hour ago, nbs. said:

you are the first i have heard of having issues with vod

Have you tried both players?

Thank you. Very likely something wrong with the server itself (Started happening on the same day I updated and did not know what to make of it). Just wanted to know if anybody else saw this issue. 

8 hours ago, kerochan said:

Thank you. Very likely something wrong with the server itself (Started happening on the same day I updated and did not know what to make of it). Just wanted to know if anybody else saw this issue. 

Yes, My server has been down for a couple days now. 

Tried using both players with no difference. Begins freezing within the first 2-3 minutes of movie. Sometimes boots back to selection menu, sometimes freezes and says Buzz not responding I have been having this problem since unit was new last December. I was hoping that the new firmware release would fix the problem, but it did not. VOD movies and PPV movies can't be played at all.

5 minutes ago, Fossil said:

Tried using both players with no difference. Begins freezing within the first 2-3 minutes of movie. Sometimes boots back to selection menu, sometimes freezes and says Buzz not responding I have been having this problem since unit was new last December. I was hoping that the new firmware release would fix the problem, but it did not. VOD movies and PPV movies can't be played at all.

PM me please. 

24 minutes ago, Rinny1 said:

I noticed when a live TV channel glitches to a picture freeze and and sound still playing the picture stays frozen 

this new since the new file 

too correct you must go up a channel and back 

do you have a reliable service?